. PAYMENT: All items purchased MUST be paid with cash, MC/Visa/Amex/Discover, wire transfer or approved checks. Buyers paying by check will be required to have positive picture I.D. (Drivers License, Passport or state issued I.D.) and will be required to allow us to capture their thumbprint.
2. SETTLEMENT: All persons attending the live auction will be required to pay their invoices in full within 30 minutes of the auction conclusion. All online bidders will be required to pay their invoices in full before the removal of any purchases. Any person not complying with these conditions or anyone issuing a non-sufficient fund check agrees to be liable for a 25% surcharge upon settlement. Time is of the essence.
3. TITLE: When the article is announced SOLD by the Auctioneer, title to said merchandise passes immediately to the purchaser. Semple International, its personnel and independent contractors are not acting as the purchasers security agent and assume no responsibility for any missing items. Further, it is understood Semple International provides no one for purposes of checking items as they are removed.
4. INSPECTION: All goods are available for inspection prior to the auction and are being sold on an as-is, where is basis with no warranties, either expressed or implied, as to the correctness of description, genuineness, authenticity or fitness for a particular purpose.
5. REMOVAL: Purchaser, by bidding, agrees to abide by the posted removal times (July 26 till 5, July 27 9-3, any additional removal time must be approved by our office prior to the beginning of the live auction). The purchaser is responsible for the removal of all items purchased. This responsibility cannot be passed by the subsequent sale or gift of any item(s). Any item not removed within the posted removal times will be considered abandoned and will be removed by Semple Internationals contractors, but at the purchasers expense, including but not limited to: additional dumpsters, forklift rental extension, and any associated labor costs. In addition, purchaser understands that the removal supervision personnel are independent contractors, not employees of the Semple International. Any removal extensions are at the sole discretion of the removal supervision personnel.
6. DISPUTES: In the event of a tie bid or a disputed bid, the Auctioneer in his/her sole discretion may determine the successful bidder or may resell the item(s). Should a dispute arise after the auction, Semple Internationals sales records and tape recordings, if applicable, shall be deemed final. No dispute will be recognized once an item has left the premises.
7. GROUPING: Semple International acknowledges that they are the agents of the seller, and reserves the right to group and divide any or all lots for the benefit of its client.
8. SALES TAX: State sales tax laws will be followed. State sales tax will be charged when applicable unless the bidder has filled out all the necessary paperwork, including but not limited to state tax exemption forms with their tax I.D. number.
9. LIVE BIDDING BUYER PREMIUM: The purchaser is the person making the last and final acceptable bid. A fifteen percent buyer premium will be added to the high bid to determine the total purchase price. An additional three percent fee will be added to purchases paid for by credit card.
INTERNET BUYER PREMIUM: The purchaser is the person making the last and final acceptable bid. A eighteen percent buyer premium will be added to the high bid to determine the total purchase price. An additional three percent fee will be added to purchases paid for by credit card.
10. AUCTION DAY ANNOUNCEMENTS: Any announcements made by the Auctioneer on the day of the Auction take precedence over any printed materials or previous assertions.
11. ADMITTANCE: Semple International reserves the right to refuse admittance to anyone for cause, or to cause to have removed from the auction arena anyone who interferes with the auction activities.
12. LEGAL REMEDY: By your bidding you acknowledge complete acceptance of these terms and conditions, whether signed or not, creating a binding contract. Failure to comply after purchase may result in any legal recourse available. All parties agree that any legal disputes shall be decided by binding arbitration in Clermont County, Ohio under the rules and procedures of The American Arbitration Society. By purchasing, the buyer further agrees to hold harmless the sellers and Semple International LLC for the costs of all litigation including, but not limited to, attorney fees (not to exceed $400.00 per hour), court costs, collection fees (not to exceed 40%), transportation and storage costs, and any other associated costs or fees.